Frequently Asked Questions
A: Any journey to or from Larnaca or Paphos Airport or from any main towns in Cyprus
A: We provide a friendly, personal service. We'll be there, with a sign, on time to welcome you. We'll help you with your luggage. We'll whisk you door to door in comfort. We'll provide you with local information to make your trip a success.
A: Very! All you do is:
1. Choose Pick-Up & Destination Details (Airport or Hotel or City or Address).
2. Choose Standard Car ( new E-Class Mercedes) or VIP car (new S-Class Mercedes) or Vito Minibus.
3. Choose One way or Return transfer.
4. Choose dates and number of passengers, luggage and baby seats.
5. Click "See Price" - Check that you have choose right transfer on the map.
6. If all info correct click "Book Now"
7. Fill your personal info and click "Click here to Finish"
We will send you Email with your booking.
A: We do NOT provide a shared service. Our vehicles are sole use vehicles, our prices are per vehicle. Please see Vehicle capacity for further details
A: You can pay at the end of your journey. We prefer payment in cash (Euros), but you can also pay by Paypal or by Credit Card (VISA / MASTER CARD, mention about it upon reservation).
A: We have access to a range of 4 and 6 passenger vehicles:
1. Mercedes S Class, Color: Black, Passengers: 4, Boot capacity: 560 litre.
2. Mercedes E Class 220 CDI, Color: Black or White, Passengers: 4, Boot capacity: 510 litre.
3. Mercedes Vito, Color: Black or White, Passengers: 6, Boot capacity: 730 litre.
A: This is why we ask for your flight details. We monitor flight arrivals before any drivers are dispatched, as a result we do NOT charge you any extra if your flight is delayed.
A: You should know that the child/booster seat is offered free of charge and they must be requested at the time of booking. Children under the age of 8 must have a child seat or booster seat to comply with insurance regulations.
A: Unless an alternative arrangement has been made, drivers normally enter the terminal approximately 15 minutes after a flight has landed, they will hold a greeting board with your name on it and will be located by the arrivals hall.
A: Even though it is highly unlikely for this to happen, you may call our 24hr support line on +357 2465 2465, quoting your name and our experienced staff will be able to assist.
A: There is no charge for a cancellation up to 12 hours before your arrival time. Please inform us promptly in case of any changes to your flight schedule.
A: Contact us as soon as possible on +357 2465 2465, We will not dispatch the driver to the other airport until you have authorized us to do so. Additional mileage charges may be levied.
A: Please check that all the details are correct at the time of your confirmation since it is company policy to invoice in full for any error on your part that leads to a driver arriving to meet you at the wrong place, date or time, or if you increase the number of passengers.
A:. Our cars have capacity for reasonable amounts of luggage. Excess luggage carriage can be arranged at reasonable cost. Please ask for details when booking your journey.